· Need-based financial assistance is available to all West Florida Flames youth players and their families for assistance with the club registration fees charged by West Florida Flames (WFF). Individual Team fees are not part of the Financial Assistance program.
· Financial assistance can only be applied to West Florida Flames fees. The cost of Uniforms, volunteer fees, tournament fees, etc. will not be covered.
· Financial Assistance is limited, and we recommend you complete your application as soon as possible to be considered.
· No application will be processed after July 1, 2022
· Should a player leave prior to the end of the seasonal year, the family will be responsible for repayment of the scholarship amount awarded.
All applicants must be registered in the 2022-2023 Competitive Program. Applications will not be reviewed unless the player has registered for the program
· Read all instructions and fully complete the online application link below. Incomplete applications will not be considered
· Applications require the 2021 income tax returns; first 2 pages only to be considered complete.
· Tax return information must be scanned and emailed to Financial Assistance Committee
· The WFF Financial Assistance Committee will review your application and determine if assistance will be awarded.
· You will receive a reply from the committee regardless of the outcome of their decision by August 1, 2022
2022-2023 Season DEADLINES AND AWARD DATES
· Financial assistance applications must be received by July 1, 2022, and you will be informed by August 1, 2022, via email, of the Committee’s decision.
· Please note that all information provided and/or discussed will be kept confidential. Materials submitted will not be returned.
CLICK HERE to begin the Financial Assistance application